In GREENLAB we decided to implement, maintain and improve a Quality Management System in accordance with the guidelines of the national and international standards as an answer to the need of systemizing and optimizing the entire activities related with our analytical and consulting services.
Our High Management defines the Quality Policy, including the objectives and our commitment to Quality, and ensures its understanding, implementation, and permanent adaptation in all levels of the organization.
OUR COMMITMENT IS FOCUSED ON:
- Reaching and exceeding the expectations of our internal and external customers.
- Offering our customers the best availability at competitive prices.
- Honoring the agreed commitments within a good professional practices framework, ensuring confidentiality and impartiality.
- Evaluating customer satisfaction levels and considering their needs as issues for improvement.
- Maintaining our Quality Management System, evaluating its effectiveness and efficiency and involving all areas in the Organization in the continuous improvement process.
- Promoting the development of staff’s capacities to obtain qualified and supportive collaborators and encouraging team work.
- Motivating GREENLAB employees and making them aware of the importance of the implementation and development of a Quality Management System.
- Improving the working environment, the infrastructure and the necessary resources.
- Investing on technological development.
- Establishing relationships with our suppliers within a framework of collaboration and mutual benefit.
This policy is assumed by GREENLAB’s High Management and constitutes a shared responsibility. It is also understood and applied by the entire staff of the company, in their daily work.
Dr. Angela Orlando